Sunday, December 2, 2018

August 2018

Good Morning.  I woke up at 4:30 am this morning….again!  Now, I am a morning person and 5:00-5:30am is a welcome time for me😊.   My warm,  "Eggs Up Grill" coffee mug in hand, dark outside, mourning doves cuing, a warm light lit over the table, a quiet house and the Word before me….. Love it.

….But 4:30am is somehow not the same!    I can't sleep.  I am thinking of the things I need to get done when I wake up…. But I am awake now.     Now, it could be that my insomnia is caused by my late afternoon double expressos… I am not sure.

But here I am- downstairs 4:30am.    I am preparing for a Day of Prayer that I will be leading in Costa Rica next week for about 120 missionaries serving in Latin America and the Caribbean with EFCA ReachGlobal. 

The Word brings peace to my heart and I begin to savor these moments… Lamentations 3:22-23 come to mind.

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him."

25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
    to the one who seeks him;
26 it is good to wait quietly
    for the salvation of the Lord.

 

Please Pray:

  • I travel Wednesday night for a Leadership Forum in Costa Rica with City Team Leaders serving EFCA ReachGlobal in Latin America. 
  • Next week will be our biennial Latin American Conference including all missionaries and families serving in the Region. 
  • The Day of prayer will be on Thursday, August 9th.  Please pray for the Father's Favor as our prayer team and I facilitate this day of prayer.  We are praying for Oneness in Direction as a Region and a brokenness before the Lord that brings Refreshment and Renewal , Healing, Forgiveness and Freedom, Direction and Vision.  
  • Alessandra and Alyssia will stay in Rio while I am gone this period of 11 days.  My in-laws will come and stay with them.  Please pray for God's protective hand to cover them.

Delighting in Him,

Craig, Alessandra and Alyssia

EFCA, ReachGobal- Rio de Janeiro

Blog:  http://reachglobalcity.blogspot.com/

Face:  Life on Life Rio

 

Send a Financial Gift!

Online Donations

https://my.efca.org/NetCommunity/SSLPage.aspx?pid=359&des=WEYANDT-M1409 

Or

Make checks out to:                   EFCA ReachGlobal

Attach a note that says:          I am supporting the ReachGlobal work in Brazil by Craig

Weyandt, Account 1409 

Please Mail Check to:            EFCA ReachGlobal; 901 East 78th Street;  Minneapolis, MN

55420-1300

                                                952-854-1300

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment